Pupil and teacher feedback
In a survey of teachers who took part in our In-School workshops;
- 100% would recommend an event to a colleague
- 92% reported their pupils gained knowledge through the workshops
- 91% said the workshop gave them ideas for use in the classroom, and 91% said the built environment could support their teaching
- 86% said pupils gained knowledge about careers.
- Absolutely loved it. Given me some great ideas and would love to have you in school for bigger groups
- I just wanted to say a massive thank you for positive experience you provided our students and me too!
- All excellent – students have benefited from the experience. Thank you!
- Giving students the opportunity to meet professionals will have inspired them to work hard and progress to university
- I particularly enjoyed the encouragement of students to work in groups and consider real life scenarios
- The students really engaged with the work and they really started to use their imagination
Feedback received from pupils who participated in our workshops included;
- 92% said the day was fun and 94% said the day was interesting
- 93% said the workshop leads were interesting
- 86% learnt how to do something new
- 85% knew more about architecture and the built environment as a result of taking part
- 74% know more about jobs in architecture and the built environment.
- I enjoyed how we didn’t get bored quickly, We kept going and working together
- I enjoyed learning about things that I would probably never learn in school. I learnt a lot – it was fun and practical
- The projects were really interesting, thought provoking and fun. I enjoyed creating and explaining ideas and concepts
- I really enjoyed the day and I am hoping to go into architecture in the future
- It informed me about what architecture is like and the real world. It was challenging, which is good
Love Architecture? Free pupil workshops (1st May)
PLACED is giving schools the opportunity to get involved in the national Love Architecture Festival this June in partnership with Once Park West, the iconic mixed used apartment building on Liverpool’s waterfront. Places strictly limited!