Feedback from professionals involved in previous workshops
- 100% enjoyed the day and 100% found it interesting
- 97% felt they benefited professionally from taking part
- 94% gained confidence in working with young people
- 94% developed personal satisfaction
- 90% believe they learned new skills that will support their practice.
- The workshop on Monday was a great experience – I only hope the kids got as much out of it as I did!
- It was very interesting and satisfying to pass on my experience and knowledge to young people
- I enjoyed seeing teenagers really engaged and driven to become design professionals. You could see their excitement for the subject. I was particularly impressed by some students confidence and engagement – especially when I learned that some of them were as young as year 9!
- Thanks for last week – I really enjoyed the workshop and it proved an excellent opportunity to make some contacts. I’ve just posted my CV and some work off to the architect so we’ll see what he thinks!
- I enjoyed the engagement with kids, and doing fun and creative activities – it remind me why I chose this field of work – very important!
- Student ideas are always inspiring. Very rewarding.
- I enjoyed listening to design discussions from students and their faces at the end
- A fantastic experience and one that I would encourage other professionals to attend
- Young people are the future architects. They need support in deciding about their futures and learning about the built environment
- Really enjoyed the day and would love to be involved again!
- I found the day really engaging. I would happily recommend it to others.
- Thought it was really valuable to students and professionals alike
“I enjoyed having adults LISTEN to our ideas about the local area and designing a place for us”
FREE Easter Planning and Design Workshops (28th Feb)
Are you aged 14-18 and interested in design? Do you work with young people interested in how places are designed? We’re currently recruiting 50 budding designers for our FREE Easter School sponsored by University of Liverpool School of Environmental Sciences.