Why work with us?
- Do you need to meet the requirements of the Localism agenda and Neighbourhood Planning? We can help you meet increasing demands on developers to involve local people.
- Do you need to build support for your project? We can help you develop design solutions that are supported by the local community and wider stakeholders
- Do you need to communicate your project clearly? We can create conversations with the community and wider stakeholders, helping manage expectations, demonstrating your investment, and generating positive publicity.
- Do you need to get open and honest feedback on your plans? As a third party, we can support communities in having their say.
- Do you need to demonstrate your commitment to social value? We can help you develop the skills of local people and engage local schools and colleges.
How can we help you?
We have a proven track record of delivering hands-on, creative consultation and engagement services. Our services are delivered by our large, experienced Ambassador team and include:
- Workshops: We design and deliver tailor-made workshops to creatively engage your stakeholders. We use a range of hands-on activities and structured dialogue to draw out ideas, opportunities, limitations and challenges. This process throws up creative and innovative ideas – and will help you build local needs and aspirations into your design brief and early stage design.
- Consultation activities and events: We deliver a range of activities and events to raise awareness of your project and demonstrate your investment. From exhibitions to family events, we use activities to capture feedback on your proposed plans.
- Working with children and young people: We bring deep experience of working with children and young people. We capture their needs and aspirations. We develop their interest and skills in design, planning and development. We help develop buildings and spaces that young people love.
“I enjoyed having adults LISTEN to our ideas about the local area and designing a place for us”
FREE Easter Planning and Design Workshops (28th Feb)
Are you aged 14-18 and interested in design? Do you work with young people interested in how places are designed? We’re currently recruiting 50 budding designers for our FREE Easter School sponsored by University of Liverpool School of Environmental Sciences.