- An Award Winning Social Enterprise founded in 2011. Based in Liverpool, PLACED works across the northwest of England
- Founded on a belief that through bringing local people and the decision makers together to share a conversation and explore ideas we can create better places
- Particularly committed to working with young people to ensure they have the opportunity to influence, be inspired by and learn about the built world around them
- Committed to skill development, increasing confidence, raising aspirations and creating a greater sense of ownership among participants
- Passionate about supporting the diversification of those working in built environment so that those making decisions about places are more representative of those living in them
- Supported by volunteer PLACED Ambassadors, a collaboration of built environment professionals including architects, urban designers, interior designers, engineers, planners and university students.
“I enjoyed having adults LISTEN to our ideas about the local area and designing a place for us”
FREE Easter Planning and Design Workshops (28th Feb)
Are you aged 14-18 and interested in design? Do you work with young people interested in how places are designed? We’re currently recruiting 50 budding designers for our FREE Easter School sponsored by University of Liverpool School of Environmental Sciences.